Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still waiting...

Well, we got the insurance check last Tuesday. I deposited it on Wednesday and the bank placed a hold on it until this Thursday. Uggh! Plus, we're supposed to be getting a $1000 check from the home warranty company and that hasn't shown up yet either. AND- my PT job didn't get my paperwork processed for my 1st paycheck so I'll have to wait til this Friday to get paid from them.

Everything is just in a holding pattern right now. Meanwhile we're out of pocket quite a bit and both getting a little stressed about money. Hopefully by the end of the week everything will be back in order and we'll have some money available to start purchasing the necessary supplies to finish up the remodel work.

I have a contractor coming out tomorrow morning to give us a bid to turn in to the insurance company. They are going to go after the plumber's insurance but who knows if that will get anywhere and if so how long it will take. Sigh...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just keep your head up, and remember bad things come in 3's, everything will work itself out!

Making Ends Meet